The American Association of School Librarians (AASL) has established a set of National School Library Standards which define and describe best practices for school librarianship. Engagement is about connection – learning and sharing – with the community and the world.
- American Association of School Librarians (AASL) Preservice Toolkit for Principals and Teachers
- A Big List of Options for Connecting Globally
- eSchool News: Five Key Roles for 21st Century Librarians
- 5 Things People Don’t Realize Their Librarians Do
- How My School Library Embraces Social Emotional Learning
- School Libraries Transform Learning
- Stanford University – Copyright & Fair Use